Jessica Hachey is a photographer based in Ontario, Canada. I’ve admired how she prioritizes her love for nature and even records herself getting out into the wild!
We talk about:
- Her brave adventures into the backcountry
- How her daughter starting school full time was much different than she thought it would be… as she found herself staring at the computer like, “what am I supposed to do now?” and various things she’s done to begin moving out of this heavy place she felt in.
- Then, Jessica describes the losses of loved ones she’s walked through and how documenting has shifted through those losses starting from the inside out
- & more!
Enjoy the story.
Spend some time in these reflection questions…
What’s your version of nature? What’s the ONE thing you do for yourself that puts fire in your belly? How can you lean into that this year? How can you share that with your loved ones? How can you use this love for good (like Jessica’s steps into conservation efforts)?
- Researching a certain topic
- Hiking or camping
- Cooking or baking
- Creating surprises
- Being the person who calls everyone just to check in (that’s my husband!)
Think on that. Visit me over on @dangerouslygoodstories (IG) and tell me what came up for you.
- Connect with Jessica Hachey: Website | Instagram
- Mentioned: Real Life Conference
- Mentioned: Mastery Moment-Seekers Course
- Photographers Mentioned: Chris Burkard, Kristi Odom
- Mentioned: Kids Help Phone
- Jessica’s story on Fearless and Framed: The Story of Grandma’s Home Before It’s Filled with Memories for Someone else