Caryn DeFreez is a wife, homeschooling mom, and has a big love for documenting stories. She recently left her photography business to pursue her family’s dream of a homeschooling + travel life.
In this episode:
- Caryn tells us what was difficult in her business when it came to documentary clients and one, quiet strategy she planned to use to help educate her community on documentary photography (I think it’s brilliant!)
- Then, we go deeper and Caryn shares her walk through depression and how it awakened her to notice people and stories worth documenting.
- Later in the show, Caryn tell us the family story behind creating Firekeepers Memories
Enjoy the story.
- Connect with Caryn DeFreez: @mamatocubs IG | @ourtribeoffive IG
- Fire Keepers Memories: Website | IG
- Profitable Photography Workshops
- Episode #23: Filming Life, Music, and Teaching Workshops with Allison Redmon
- Episode #38: Saving Memories from Wildfire – Literally – with Nicole Miller-Cline