Who else likes 2 for 1 deals?
This episode is totally a 2 for 1, because we go into two very different topics all in one episode.
My guest is Alicia Bauer of AllyB Designs. I’ve worked with her on numerous projects including the original version of the Playbook I created back in 2018 to manage our personal stories.
The first half of the show is all about the Client Experience — including Ally’s advice on 5 Ways to Improve the Client Experience Now.
The second half is about the intersection of hustled weeks and extraordinary weekends. A lot of listeners with little kiddos are dying to have full day school hours to work on their business…. but is it all it’s cracked up to be? Ally shares how she went from full time hours to small time blocks and why it works for her.
Enjoy the story…
5 Ways to Improve the Client Experience Now:
- (13:30) Have a strong brand that shows your personality. Just starting out? Ally suggests not looking at other successful people and mimicking that. “You’ll always be the B version of that, because that’s not you.”
- (17:45) Have canned email responses ready to go, so that all you have to do is add in personalization.
- (19:38) When you get that first inquiry, have your Welcome Packet ready to go. Not a new client packet–instead, a Welcome to my World packet.
- (22:45) Now that they’ve booked, have your official Welcome Packet ready to go. This is the Welcome to the Family guide. Include things like: here’s what you can expect, these are the next steps, this is when your next payment will be, here’s your client portal, etc.—all laid out in a bite-sized way that keeps them excited.
- (27:20) Send a branded, handwritten thank you note that you send through the actual mail.
What’s one thing you can do to improve the client experience in your business? Maybe it’s starting with making a roadmap of all the touch points with your clients.
Where’s the guilt? Brain stream the guilt. Look closer to see why the guilt is coming up and what you can do about that… can you make a change? Can you let it go?
Have a wonderful week… stay awake for your stories.
- Connect with Alicia Bauer: Website | Instagram
- Ally’s Free Challenge—7 Days to an Elevated Client Experience: Sign up here.
Like this story? Bookmark it by pinning this: